Friday 6 December 2019

DOWNLOAD DROOP-E FT KENDRICK LAMAR

Kendrick Lamar] Pulling up and hopping out Shell, catch it poppin out And I ain't never been a Tom or Jerry Pussy or a Rat, pussy on my nutsack Carry plenty Kenny tats give me that give me plenty Feddi Federales on my back, pack them in the cemetery Send a scary hit out on your messenger Im ignorant to wrestle a gorilla in the center of a acura intergera I'm pissed off, so I piss off rooftops Drinking through a straw, fuck a rental cop I'm hot I'm napalm when the beat slap like eight palms And I wear eight charms, every airport alarm Go off till they tackle me, what I do wrong? The West Who bring it to their front door? Master Splinters Daughter 17 Pray for Me feat. Nigga it ain't bout the chain, nigga you the fucking bomb Bomb on a bitch nigga then his bitch later Put the tips on the bitch, nigga you a fucking waiter I don't even want a favor I just want a fair one And it's like that till the sheriffs come [Hook] [Verse 2: The West And where they get their slang from? droop-e ft kendrick lamar

Uploader: Shakasida
Date Added: 24 October 2013
File Size: 29.82 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 68645
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Master Splinters Daughter 17 Pray for Me feat.

Droop-E Ft. Kendrick Lamar - Rossi Wine by Eargasmic Music | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Drake 11 Illuminate feat. The West And where they get their strains from? Nigga it ain't bout the chain, nigga you the fucking bomb Bomb on a bitch nigga then his bitch later Put the tips on the bitch, nigga you a fucking waiter I don't even want a favor I just want a fair one And it's like that till the sheriffs come [Hook] [Verse 2: Jay Rock 05 Enjoy feat.

The West And where they get their game from?

droop-e ft kendrick lamar

E - Droop-E Kendrick Lamar. The West And where they get their slang from? Kendrick Lamar] Jumping off the front porch with a new approach Don't approach me with the bullshit I remote to a location where the broom sit Here I go street sweeper Monday to Friday, if not go We can catch a fade, catch a fade, catch a fade Catch a fade, catch a fade, catch a fade, catch a fade [Verse 1: The West Where eroop-e from Kendrick?

Catch a Fade testo

The West And where they get their grapes from? Kendrick Lamar Catch a Fade feat.

E] Stay turned, super charged up, stoned Ghetto pass never revoked Mouthpiece faster than a speedboat Keep it one hundred like a C-note, P-coat Po-po tryna decode lingo Not drunk but I'm finna be hella twisted Lifted like a toilet seat, grown ass kid My bitch always telling me, I ain't shit She hate me, but she love my dick Trapper factor macker having money like a rapper Bumping local talent pulling up with the blabber Patna wanna challenge cause my pockets hella fatter But he gone be unlucky like walking under a ladder Put hands on a man, fuck unity There's nothing between us, but space and opportunity Never been a sucker, never been a lame Stay in your lane you can't see me like a stealth plane [Hook] [Outro] Where you from Droop-E?

Kendrick Lamar] Pulling up and hopping out Shell, catch it poppin out And I ain't never been a Tom or Jerry Pussy or a Rat, pussy on my nutsack Carry plenty Kenny tats give me that give me plenty Feddi Federales on my back, pack them in the cemetery Send a scary hit out on your messenger Im ignorant to wrestle a gorilla in the center of a acura intergera I'm pissed off, so I piss off rooftops Drinking through a straw, fuck a rental cop I'm hot I'm napalm when the beat slap like eight palms And I wear eight charms, every airport alarm Go off till they tackle me, what I do wrong?

The West Who bring it to their front door?

droop-e ft kendrick lamar

Droop-E] Look, problems we solve them, bout that action One less sucker nigga, that's substraction His boss is, factors on the team Real niggas, no actors on the team Not you, who Droop, he a good dude Put him in a bad mood, turn you into goon food I'm in the party, feeling like me S-I-C-K, with Ftt Your bitch want sex and my ear like wax And this Landy got her ready to get it hit from the back She shows up chump, salute give daps Get your face flat, you don't want that Get your nose tapped, you don't want that Get your life fucked up all over a batch Get cropped, get chopped, all over your drooo-e like a barber shop Have it out in the parking lot [Hook] [Verse 3: The West Aye 40 where you from though?

Blige 08 Fight the Feeling feat.

No comments:

Post a Comment